Topaz Photo AI V3.0.1 Constant Crashing

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1

Select a Photo
2. Step 2

try to crop photo

1. Step 3
    Program crashes

Topaz Photo AI v3.0.1 on Windows
2024-04-29-08-53-17.tzlog (147.5 KB)
2024-04-29-08-54-58.tzlog (31.8 KB)

I’d like to get some more information about the machine you are using with Topaz Photo AI. Please send me your system profile information:

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Hello John,

I uploaded my dxdiag to dropbox.

I would like to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

Been suffering similar frequent crash issues since updating to 3.0.1. Sometimes it just seems to happen at random times, not even related to user interaction but when trying to use the removal feature, it happens a lot, and seems to be triggered when trying to make the removal selection.

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Hello, I updated my 3090 to the latest drivers and the problem is still occurring. The program crashes with in the first minute of selecting a photo.

Please try to recreate this crash then open Topaz Photo AI, go to Help > Open Log Folder, then please send me all of the files within that folder. You should be able to attach them directly as a response to this thread.

If you would prefer you can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link above in this thread. Make sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something. :slight_smile: