Topaz Photo AI v1.5.3

Have you enable SRGB preview fallback in setting,? I have same issue and it was fixed.

I will try that.

Than you for the suggestion.

Scott

Uninstall and download a fresh copy from the top of this page.

I’m on Mac as well and have begun just uninstalling and downloading a fresh copy from the top of this page.

1 Like

Thanks, that did the trick!

Thanks a ton
Will give it try.

200316 - logo LR.png

33C5193B-60FC-487C-92C7-A346722F9BD7.jpeg

Perfect, glad to help!

2 Likes

It worked
Thanks very much and best wishes

200316 - logo LR.png

Very good! I don’t know why this is so, but it is.

I also notice that if you (successfully) update in place, the full set of models might not necessarily be downloaded, whereas with the fresh install they are (even though you’d expect the update to make use of at least some of what was already installed previously, and installed in a separate place).

Yes it does tend to download all the models again and again although the details of what’s downloading are not really known.

Cheers and thanks again

200316 - logo LR.png

This release improves the product even more, but I am wondering if future releases could provide a red eye removal function.

Dear Adam, when I use Photo AI 1.5.3 as a plugin in Capture One 22, I can use the app (on iMac Ventura 13.5.1), but when I click “save image” the photo doesn’t appear in my catalog, even tho’ it is set to “save to location/original folder”.
ONCE when I used it in the same way as before, the Photo AI box offered “save to Capture One” instead of “save image”. This time it worked: the image was saved back in the original folder of Capture One.
Please help: what’s going on here?

Keeps crashing after processing 5-6 pictures. This is getting really annoying. Paying 150.00 for this and it keeps crashing?? Starting to regret it.

1 Like

All ok but, the vertical before and after line from left to right is from good to bad
I thought it was to go from bad to good
is it my problem misunderstanding the direction from good to bad??? Before I sent this, I rechecked
good to bad
left to right
wanted to make sure
thank all.

Thank you
8-27-23

Tried Add or Remove program, fresh install from the top of the page. Still have pink images.

Separately tried the SRGB fall back eneable. With the previous V1.5.3 and a fresh install. Same result.

Left side is before and right side is after.

1 Like

Yes. It parallels the separated side x side view. Only squished together.

Funny, but mine is opposite
why would that be
Window cpu

Can you show us a screenshot of TPAI?

I will try