Topaz Photo AI v1.3.5

Hallo, können Sie mir bitte Ihre Protokolldateien über Help > Open Log Folder? Danke schön.

1.3.5 suffers from the same issues as the versions before: The Autopilot: On regular daylight photos many details get lost by applying the RAW Remove Noise option. Suggestion for a temporary solution: rename the option to “Vanish Details”. :yum:

3 Likes

Ich nutze Studio Treiber und alles ist auf dem neuesten Stand. Das Problem Absturz in Verbindung mit der GPU wurde hier schon öfter diskutiert und war auch mit 1.3.3 abgestellt ist aber scheinbar wieder mit 1.3.4 , 1.3.5 wieder da. Schade, wenn man dafür zahlt soll es auch kompatibel sein und laufen.

you killed me with your “Vanish Details”. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thx.

It could be their server was blanked up when I did my install too … my system is typically very fast. Including prior installations; with 1-2 exceptions with PAI only.

K seltsam.

Sendest du @yazi.saradest die Log daten? Dann kann er Dir helfen.

@yazi.saradest @partha.acharjee

Could you set it to choose the Beta Normal model instead of the old model at startup?

I think this is better in a tactical manner.

1 Like

Kann keine Log Daten senden, hab 1.3.5 wieder deinstalliert und verwende 1.3.3. Das Problem ist auch kein Einzelfall und sollte seit einigen Versionen bekannt sein.

Die logdaten wären aber wichtig, da jedes System anders reagieren kann.

TL kann nichts machen wenn sie nicht sehen was das Problem war, bei welchen schritt die Software einen crash hatte.

Die 1.3.5 habe ich mit meinen AMD + Nvidia System noch nicht getestet, deswegen kann ich auch nicht sagen ob es bei mir Crasht, gerade sitze ich an meinen AMD + Radeon Pro System.

Ist die GPU übertaktet?

But the log data would be important, because every system can react differently.

TL can not do anything if they do not see what the problem was, at which step the software had a crash.

The 1.3.5 I have not yet tested with my AMD + Nvidia system, so I can not say whether it crashes with me, just sitting on my AMD + Radeon Pro system.

Is the GPU overclocked?

Ich habe nun mal keine Log Dateien von 1.3.5 mehr. Nein übertaktet ist nichts und der Rechner läuft mit jeder Software sehr stabil außer mit Photo AI 1.3.5 und der Einstellung das GPU die Arbeit übernimmt, was aber ja gerade der Sinn ist bei einer schnellen Grafikkarte.

Hum, I think I found a possible bug. Not really annoying but rather disturbing. It no longer displays the scaling number when it does so automatically.

Also, 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 suffer from untimely crashes only when using beta models of denoise. Mainly when hovering in the image.

ok, it’s obviously more when reloading the preview with the beta denoise that it crashes.

Yea. We are going to update autopilot to choose beta models soon.

1 Like

Can you send us the log? You can find the log folder location in the Help menu.

1 Like

yes. Of course. Here is
Logs.zip (3.7 MB)
Not knowing which one, I put you all the crash files of today.

1 Like

And the .dmp files: do you need them too?
I mean those.

If needed, I also put these files
reports.zip (2.1 MB)
attachments.zip (1.7 MB)

1 Like

You set the denoise at V2 and when you change the sharpening slider, the program crashes. It has already happened with the previous version. Not fixed yet in this version.

2 Likes

Now, this version is unusable.
First tried to edit 60 pictures, in batch mode, crashed 2 times.
Then reduced the pictures to 11, then when I was going to export (process), crashed again.
I’ve just wasted my time editing the pictures, all is gone with those crashes.

This version and the last one have a high crashing frequency …

2 Likes