This release is focused on bug fixes and stability and performance - don’t want to break anything leading up to Black Friday! Our larger projects are still being worked on in the background, and we’re excited to show y’all them afterwards!
If you own DeNoise, Sharpen, and Gigapixel with up-to-date licenses then you already have access to Topaz Photo AI!
Please give us any feedback or report issues with this release. We’ll be updating TPAI regularly to address those pieces of feedback and issue reports. If there’s a specific image you’d like us to see, you can send it us at this dropbox link.
Changes since 1.0.9:
- Fixed a potential crash on super pixel generation
- Fixed an issue where the Photoshop plugin wouldn’t start sometimes on Mac
- Fixed plugin installation for Photoshop Elements and Affinity Photo 2
- ExifTool start error from LrC now comes with a support link to help fix the issue
- Fixed tooltip showing image settings getting stuck, can now get unstuck by hovering any image in batch view
- Uninstaller should now remove everything properly
- Installer will now ask to close Capture One on Windows to avoid plugin installation issues
- There is now a warning when closing an image whose settings have been modified
- Fixed mask mode sometimes saying “No Filters Active” instead of “Viewing Original”
We still have a lot more planned! Here’s some of the things we are actively working on improving:
- AI Brush
- Performance of the preview panel (particularly when zoomed out on large images)