Topaz Photo AI - NEW USER model download problem

I have not been able to use this App for even Once.
The link provided to me for download after purchase was what i used, however when I lunch the app it says downloading models, never finishes and takes more the hourse but stops
Any help please?

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below if you would like:

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

hello again, thanks for your prompt response, I have sent the system profile as requested.
Thanks.

Thanks for your system profile.

Unfortunately, you aren’t able to run the application because your system is underpowered and doesn’t meet our system requirements.

You can refer to our system requirements from the following page:

Topaz Photo AI | System Requirements Page

The dxdiag file that you sent in only shows about 8GB of RAM while the minimum requirement is 16GB.

If you would like any more support please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Hello, Thank you for your reply,
I will do and upgrade on my ram and
Give it a try, I will revert back to you.

Am very grateful for your help.

Regards.

Hello sir,

I have attarched an update hardware info, the ram is now 32gb,

1. When i lounch app, it shows on the top bar that there are 4updates available but when i atempt to download i get .

Error couldint download installer.

Have been able to enhace a few pics but the outcome isnt as good as advertised cant tell if that is the final result or i have to learn more tweaks.

DxDiag march 2024.txt (70.8 KB)

There may be an issue with your in-app update option with Topaz Photo AI.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation.

Also, make sure no settings configuration in your Windows system could interfere.

Try using the following link to update: Topaz Photo AI | Windows Installer

Thanks very much for your response again, I will give these instriction a try and return with feed back.
Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 59 days. New replies are no longer allowed.