Topaz Photo AI CLI

The release notes for Topaz Photo AI state that there is now a CLI available. I can’t find any documentation on how to use the command line interface.

it’s the tpai.exe executable in the root directory. access the help using tpai -help

Thank you. I am a Mac user though.

I haven’t tried using the command line interface myself either, but I attempted to access the -help option that normally does show the available commands and it did not, it simply launched the application. So while this doesn’t help you directly, it does demonstrate that while there apparently is command line “-help” available, it doesn’t appear to show on the Mac. :frowning:

Screen Recording 2023-01-31 at 12.07.13 PM_1024px

Quick update, the actual argument to pass on the command line to see help is --help (notice two dashes, not one). However, on the Mac, while it doesn’t launch the app at least, which shows me it is properly processing it at a command line argument, it provides no output at all despite the release notes stating that it should:

So in my opinion there is no CLI support. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

On the Mac type in
/Applications/Topaz\ Photo\ AI.app/Contents/MacOS/Topaz\ Photo\ AI --help
to the terminal
The CLI executable is separate from the main application executable (on the Mac), and the CLI version lives inside the application bundle.