Topaz Photo AI 3.01 as a lightroom plugin is not usable anymore

THIS UPDATE HAS LEFT THE PROGRAM UNUSABLE AS A PLUGIN WITH LIGHTROOM…ITS NOW TAKES FOREVER TO PROCESS, GENERATE ETC …
I can’t use this anymore until its fixed. where can I download previous version which was response, relatively quick BUT reliable and didn’t hang up my compouter

I’d like to get some more information about your machine to help troubleshoot this issue would you please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

If you would like you can revert back to any previous version using the following link:

Topaz Labs Community Forums | Topaz Photo AI | Releases

Hi John, Thank you for your quick response.

I have included here a handbrake compressed video of my screen that includes system info, and Lightroom to Topaz Photo AI roundtrip attempt…
also included here is a system info file

A sidenote I find it works even slower on my computer on battery power vs plugged in.

MacBook Pro.spx (7.79 MB)

(Attachment Capto_Capture 2024-04-30_06-09-47_AM.mp4 is missing)

Hi John, Thank you for your quick response.

I uploaded files to dropbox

Thanks for sending the system profile information and screen recording. That was very helpful to understand what might be causing this issue.

Please follow the instructions below to perform a clean install to better troubleshoot why you had this problem with Topaz Photo AI:

First please make sure that you have Lightroom Classic fully closed before proceeding.

Start by clearing any previous plist files that are on your computer for Topaz Photo AI by following the steps in the link below:

Topaz Photo AI | plist Files Mac

After you have done this, disable any antivirus, firewall, VPN, or proxy software that might be active on your computer. These tools are sometimes known to interfere with the installer’s ability to download the model files.

Please also ensure that the Topaz Photo AI installer has all the proper settings in your system by going to your Mac System Settings > Privacy & Security tab and scrolling down to the security section. You will want to make sure you have 'App Store and identified developers ’ selected. Here is a video example:

Example of Proper System Preferences

Finally, rerun the installer. You can download a new installer from the downloads page directly :

Topaz Labs Download Page

Let me know how that goes for you and I’ll keep an eye out for your reply.