Topaz photo AI 1.2.10 change colors after saving

Do adjustments , save the result, the color change (see attached file before and after saving)

TIFF file 16 bits, different adjustments produce the same change of colors.

The result saved file have the wrong colors

Topaz Photo AI [v1.2.10] on [Windows]

Waiting for news!

Hey @luc.mordacq, thanks for your patience here – we have this on our list of threads to review and will try to catch up as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Please send me the original file so I can check what is causing this behavior.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

From the screenshots it looks like the Raw Remove Noise Strong model is causing this. Could you try changing to the Normal model to see if that affects the color?

Ive also been having this issue too. However, I have a Topaz 1.3.1

Yes it is the remove noise that cause the issue

The original file is uploaded using Dropbox link

I downloaded the file and was not able to reproduce the issue in v1.3.3.

Please update to the latest version of Topaz Photo AI and let me know if you are still seeing this color shift.

If you are having this issue, please upload your file to my Dropbox and let me know what AI filters were turned on so I can try to reproduce this.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

Hello, Issue not reproduced with version 1.3.3. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.