Support for RAW images | Google Pixel 6, 6 PRO, 7, 7 PRO

I used to make a request to support RAW images from mobile devices such as Google Pixel 6, 6 PRO, 7, 7 PRO (they have the same sensors). Topaz team then immediately fulfilled the request, I was honored, everything worked perfectly.
BUT. For some reason the program stopped supporting RAW pictures from these devices, there is a huge shift in color, the photo becomes as if in the negative, the same thing I observe with pictures from iphone 14 Pro/15 pro.
P.S. Support for mobile RAW files is not as important as support for RAW shots from cameras (luckily my SONY a7 is fully supported), but support for phone shots would be a great addition. After all, these files (Pixel 6/6 Pro, 7/7PRO) were supported and handled perfectly before.
Thank you Topaz team for the quick replies, I have no doubt I will get an answer very quickly.
And thank you for making a unique product!

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

I tried uploading night shots and they are displayed as follows, from this I thought that basically all RAW files are not displayed correctly. this is the new night mode from google which reduces the exposure time by 2 times, it has only recently appeared, the old mode is correctly detected , also everything is fine with day shots.
When I created the question about RAW support (about 8 months ago) this mode was not yet available.
I think this issue should be closed as the change to the new night mode is not worth the effort (I can switch between old and new within the camera app). I think Topaz team has a lot to do at the moment and this issue can be left for the future.
Well, the image with the new night mode is displayed like this

Day shots and night shots in the old mode are fine, here’s an example

I’ll submit the new night mode to DropBox, but you shouldn’t take to setting it up in a hurry. This problem is not critical at all