Suddenly, I am in Trial Mode!

In the midst of editing a sharpening mask, Photo AI suddenly informs me that I am in trial mode, and need to activate or purchase. Quit app and restart, still in Trial Mode. I click to register and says that all is ok. Then shows that a update is available. Before I can click on it, the message disappears.

In general, I find the app a lost less stable than a couple of weeks ago.

Messages to me asking to recreate most problems are useless, as there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the failures.

Topaz Photo AI [v3.0.0] on [Windows]

Have you recently been able to log into your Topaz Labs account in a web browser?

If so then the Topaz Photo AI should also connect to your account. If it does not please make sure you do not have any VPN, proxy servers or anti-virus software running that can cause connection issues for the apps to reach our servers.

You can also clear your cookies and cache in the web browser you use and then log back in before clicking the activate option in the app.

If you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Or you can send us an email at help@topazlabs.com, please include a link to this Forum thread :slight_smile: