Start program w/ internet, license activates - lose internet, watermark on video

I understand needing an internet connection to validate/activate your license, and I can even put up with it needing it every time - but if my computer loses internet connection while Topaz Video AI is processing a queue of videos, I’ll come back to find they’ve all got watermarks on them!

This is super frustrating, especially since I use and old junky computer I don’t use to do the bulk of the processing and it’s not always connected to the internet.

Is this intended? (For it to need to be connected throughout processing, even though it’s connected when the program itself is first opened?)

Using 4.0.1, on a Windows 10 PC w/ 2080 ti.

Hello,
Could you send us an email at help@topazlabs.com with the full log files from the app?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the “logsForSupport” file to your reply.

I tried to recreate it a couple times this week and I couldn’t get it to do it. I swear to god it happened before! I wish I had had logging turned on before. Gonna mark this as a solution since I mean…technically…it stopped happening… :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.