Sharpen Not Opening

I bought the £199 package a couple of years ago for my PC. I have just gone over to a MacBook Pro and have been successful in opening Noise and GPixel but Sharpen is a whole new ball game. I have had absolutely zero help from the customer service team. I’ve followed instructions received and still I can’t sign in and the Sharpen page flickers constantly. The message that keeps coming up is Could Not Save Application Data.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Topaz Sharpen AI 4.1.0 works fine on my M1 Mac. Don’t know about M2 and M3 though.
What happens when you try to sign in? Have you checked the status of the app on your My Products page on the main Topaz website?
Have you deleted the app (including its plist files) and done a clean install from your My Products page?
If you own all three of those products, you should be eligible for Topaz Photo AI for free. If that offer is no longer applicable, I suggest you contact Support, explain the difficulties you are having with Sharpen AI and ask for an exception to be made.

If you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Please include a link to this Forum post as well as the following your full system profile information.