Released March 19, 2020.
- Added ability to selectively mask out sharpness
- Added ability to process batches of images
- Updated AI models
- The right panel has been redesigned to improve clarity
- Save dialog has been redesigned
- Improvements to processing speed
- Added option for default save as prefix
- Fixed Photoshop outputting default settings
- Fixed Lightroom template installation on Mac
- Fix nav panel not updating in auto-update mode in some cases
- Fix the “Are you sure” message showing up even if no images are loaded
- Fix the mask applying full white automatically after switching rows
- Fix instance where save directory would not be set
- Fix the default view setting being invalid
- Fixed a bug where the save dialog would not be populated when an image wasn’t selected.
- Fixed image format selection being offset due to preserve format option
- Fixed original preview not sticking when mouse button held down
- Fixed original and preview labels being wrong when using original view
- Fixed a handful of issues regarding panning not displaying a preview
- Fixed issues with generating preview overlay not showing up
- Fixed mouse down to view original not showing the processed version when released with auto-update turned off
- Source/Custom is no longer restricted to batch mode
- TIFF compression and bit depth options are saved and reused
- The custom save directory is no longer reset every time and remembers the last location
- Added hotkey: Pressing O in masking mode toggles overlay
- Added hotkey: Pressing X in masking mode toggles Show/Hide
- Changed models to avoid color artifacts
- Fixed mask not saving correctly on images
- Fixed masks not applying to the correct image when multiple were used in a batch
- Fixed mask strokes not clearing when removing images and then re-importing more
- Fixed bug where selecting a row with a mask could clear the strokes
- Lower VRAM usage to avoid running out of memory
- Fixed a crash when saving a large image with a mask
- Fixed an issue that prevented the application from closing when in external editor more
- Fixed the view menu options on Mac not triggering
- Fixed program not closing properly when used as a plugin
- Use less VRAM to potentially fix black preview and black output issues
Known Issues in 2.0.5:
- If you move the navigator panel preview while an image is processing, it may not update.
- Black preview and black output can happen when using certain setups with low available VRAM.
- You can fix this sometimes by switching to a dedicated GPU via preferences.
- There is a potential fix in 2.0.5, but we need users to verify.