Remote area use - No Internet Service

I regularly travel to remote areas where I do not have any internet service for days on end and want to work with Topaz Photo AI (and Video AI) but I was not able to work with the software because it needed to “refresh my credentials” when I had no Internet service in the middle of the Norwegian Sea.
I had to waste days at sea when i could have been working with my photos.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.9] on Windows

Thanks for reaching out. If Topaz Photo AI is requiring authentication every month, then it may either be a bug with this previous version or there is something clearing the authentication from the registry.

I have two solutions for this:

1. I can create an authentication key that would allow you to activate Topaz Photo AI on the offline computer for the entire duration of your license time without having to reauthenticate.
  2. You can update to the latest version of Topaz Photo AI where this is likely fixed.

If your registry is getting cleaned or cleared in some way then neither of these will work long term so it would be best to rule out that issue first.

If you would like me to create an authentication file for you please open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Attach one of the logs files that you can see in the window that opens.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.