Problem with output resolution

Hello!

Not sure this is a bug, but I am having this issue: I am trying to process a video in topaz AI, but I can’t export it. I get this message:

the original resolution of the clip is 2400x600 and I am trying to double it. (however the problem is present also without changing the resolution.
I know sometimes codecs and containers have weird resolution problems, but I tried changing the resolution of the original video, the output codec, the coded I import the video in, but the message is still there.

Clearly the resolution I am trying to use is well within the limits mentioned in the message. Can someone help me understand what’s going on please?

I am on win 10.

One thing I should add, is that I just updated to the latest version of TopazAI and I think I am getting the same problem with any video I try to process, even videos I already processed in the past. Could it be the update has a problem?

Thanks!
Bernardo

Hi Bernardo,

That is odd, you should be able to generate a 2x upscale of that video as it is within the limitations listed in the error message.

Could you post your log files for us to take a look at where the encode setup is failing?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello Tony!

Thank you very much for your reply! Today I probably be able to check what you suggested, but I think tomorrow I should be able to provide the logs.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.