Preview is stuck on Loading Model, but pc is being used

1. Since a few versions ago, a bug has shown up, you adjust your settings, and press Preview, sometimes it get’s stuck on Model Loaded, but there is something happening in the background, i can hear my pc working, sometimes it does start working on the Preview, but it goes where it like normally takes 9 seconds for a 5 second preview, to like a hour! The only way to remedy this, is to remove the group and press Preview again, and it will work like normal again, a 5 second preview will take 9 seconds again. I was hoping this would be fixed in the latest update, but so far no luck. This happens on all models, various type of video resolutions, file format, etc…
  2. System: AMD Ryzen 9 - 5900x, Radeon RX 7800 XT, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10 (fully updated).
  3. Log file: 2024-04-21-00-27-26-Main.tzlog (2.1 MB)
  4. no screenshot

Have you used the Model Manager under the File tab to ensure that all models are pre-downloaded to your system?

Yes, the same issue keeps happening even with pre-loading the models.

Can you send the updated logs to the support team at help@topazlabs.com?

Email with the updated logs has been send in!

1 Like

There was to be a fix in the latest update, but it did not fix this issue, it actually made it worse, a new log has been send in.