Please do not update to Big Sur Mac OS (Adjust AI & JPEG to RAW only)

Only 2 applications remain to be updated, JPEG to RAW and Adjust AI. The rest work on Big Sur so it is always good to check the facts before posting.

I was referring to JPEG to Raw specifically. But “only two” when they’ve had so much time to fix paid for software is still unacceptable.

1 Like

Do you have a date for releasing a new update to make it work this, or it’s unfixable?
This took more than suppose to be, it’s like no one is working on the problem or perhaps my second thought Topaz going to remove both “JPEG to Raw & Adjust AL”
I like Topaz never tried any other software/application than these brilliant sets, so probably going to search for Alt just for temporary while you fix this.
Thanks

The most likely answer is that the only programmer they had for these two left a couple of years back, and no one else has had the time to go back through their undocumented code to figure out what’s what enough to do any updates on them.

Just raise a support request at the main website as they have said they will update the last 2 apps in time, the rest of the replies here are just conjecture as everyone else is a user and have absolutely no idea.

What if I just bought a MAC with Big Sur already installed. Adjust (which I paid good money for) is now useless.

2 Likes

How soon will those programs be updated to work on the updated Big Sur?

1 Like

So Adjust was supposed to be ready in Feb. It’s now basically May. So disappointing as this is one of the programs i use the most and it’s been worthless.

And over 6 months later, both Adjust AI and JPEG to RAW still won’t run? Seriously?!

It’s bad enough that Topaz Labs seems to be ignoring that Apple Silicon is the present and future of computing, but to not even get these two apps to run under Big Sur is
well
shameful.

3 Likes

I just purchased Adjust AI tonight and am running Big Sir. No where did it say that it doesn’t work before I purchased it. I had to search out this community to find this post. Not sure how to get help or a refund. A little frustrating to say the least.

2 Likes

Refunds come from the Topaz Labs website, raise a support request there.