Photoshop Elements Plug in no longer installs

Since the last update I have lost the plug in to Photoshop elements and cannot seem to install it - the automate setting is greyed out in elements - how can I reinstall it.( Windows 10)

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1 switch on Elements -plug in no longer appears under filters
  2. Step 2 i to File - to reinstall and Automate is greyed out
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

The File > Automate plugin is not supported in Photoshop Elements so it will not be installed or work there.

For upscaling you can use the stand alone.

But it did work as a plug in nbefore the last update so it must be something you did!
Any chance you will put it right?

We have never supported the File > Automate plugin in Photoshop Elements. We cannot add it back. It should only have the Filter plugin.

Was there a version you used that had the File > Automate plugin in Photoshop Elements?

No, it worked as a filter plug in but does not appear to be working now

Hi again,
I have been using Topaz Photo AI as a plug in via filters on Elements 23, following the last AI Update it no longer shows as a plug in- how do I get it back

To add the Topaz Photo AI plugin back to Photoshop Elements, try adding the plugin file to the Elements folders in this location:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins

You can find the Topaz Photo AI plugin file in the following location, and then copy and paste it into the Elements # folders in the above location.
C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC

It is in the adobe file but still does not work!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.