Photo AI when enhancing 2x makes a brighter more yellow .tif file?

When enhancing 2x makes a brighter more yellow .tif file?
I drag a tif file into Photo AI and adjust the settings to enhance 2x and save as original format.
I have done this before, and had good results with no change tom luminensce or color.
Now, the file is changed on saving.
The log file is attached for the latest attempt.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]
2023-05-05-16-59-41.tzlog (624.0 KB)

Thanks for reaching out. Please send the following information so I can try to reproduce this.

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

Is this constantly reproducible for you or did it only happen one time?

Did you get my images and reply I sent directly to you?

I had no idea that I could not email to you directly. Here is what I said
I have uploaded an original. tif file and the 2x enhanced Topaz AI file.

I’m sure it’s the enhance function that’s making the difference as the Photoshop plug-in works fine, but does not allow enhancing.

It happens all the time now. The color and luminance difference is very noticeable.

Thanks

Bob

I received the TIF files. I think this may be an issue where the XMP file from the Raw was applied to the TIF when saving.

We added a fix for this which will be in the next update to Topaz Photo AI releasing on Thursday.

Please try moving the TIF file out of the folder from the Raw file and process it again. Let me know if the color changes to confirm if this is the issue.

I just did what you said by placing a .tif file into a new folder w/o the raw file. And the color did not change. So I am to understand the new release will prevent the color change when the raw file is in the same folder. Meanwhile I can do this as a work around.
Thank you very much.
Bob

That’s correct, we should have a fix for this on Thursday, so please report back here if you find that this next update does not resolve this for you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.