[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Select “Process with Photo AI” from Lightroom Classic on a raw file (CR2) with background faces close to foreground faces
- Allow process to select all faces
- Deselect all but foreground faces
- Confirm preview shows only foreground faces have been modified
- Save to Lightroom
- Some background faces have been modified that were deselected in Topaz Photo AI
Topaz Photo AI [v1.2.7] on [Mac]
Final version saved as DNG has a background face modified, even when it was deselected. It seems to occur when it is close to another selected face.
Original raw file may be provided for reference (I have several others where the same thing occurs).
The issue may not occur if you have changed autopilot settings to only select faces in the subject. You end up with the same configuration prior to saving back to Lightroom, but in this case (although it still detects the faces and keeps them unselected) the rogue modified faces do not occur.