Photo AI Outputs Wrong Images

I drag multiple RAW files from LR Classic onto the Topaz AI “Browse Images” window. After processing, some images are duplicated and some are missing. For example, if I submit images 1, 2 & 3, I might get back images named 1, 2 & 3, but it’s actually 1, 1 & 3. The imaged named “2” is lost and replaced with a duplicate of “1” but named “2”.

Photo AI 1.3.0, Mac OS 13.2.1, Lightroom Classic 12.2.1

I’ve found the problem. It’s not in Photo AI. The bug is in Lightroom Classic. It’s confusing the images and perhaps the previews. When the “wrong” image appears in LR, if I [Z]oom in and out in the Develop module, eventually the proper image appears.

Thanks for reporting this Doug. If it is happening consistently for you let me know and I can check if there is something we can do in Topaz Photo AI to prevent this.

If you have the files on hand for me to check that would help as well. You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.