Photo AI Full Screen Issue, when Win10 Taskbar is in any position other than bottom of screen

Hi. I just upgraded directly from Photo AI pre v2 (1.3-or something?), to the newest version (v2.1.4), and I ran into an issue I didn’t have with v1.x.

I have my taskbar docked to the left side of the screen (not the default bottom), and when I try to have Photo AI in full screen it kinda doesn’t know what to do. The right and bottom side of the screen is not used, and the taskbar is overlapping Photo AI to the left. I’ll include a screen shot.

In fact, Photo AI doesn’t know what to do if the taskbar is at the top, left or right position. It only works correctly when the taskbar is at the bottom. This was NOT a issue in v1.x.

There was also a similar issue with the installer, probably because of where my taskbar is located.
When the installer was finished installing the app, the screen that says it’s finished, and where you’re supposed to push the “finish” button, was all the way up and to the left of the screen. I only saw the X to close the window, and the cancel button, the rest was hidden outside the screen space. This was fixed by taking the taskbar to the bottom of the screen. When I did this, the small “finished”-window popped back to the middle of the screen.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1
    Have the taskbar to any side of the screen that is not the bottom of the screen.
  2. Step 2
    Try to maximize the window to full screen, and it will not do this correctly.

Topaz Photo AI [v2.1.4] on Windows 10 version 22H2 (19045.3803).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.