Photo AI couldn't start as Lightroom plugin

Hi Topaz,

I sent a RAW file to Photo AI 3.0 from Lightroom Classic 13.2 but the Photo AI failed to start while producing an error in the Event Viewer as in the following:

Faulting application name: Topaz Photo AI.exe, version: 3.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x66183c45
Faulting module name: d3d11.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3235, time stamp: 0xecca1c89
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000001059c5
Faulting process id: 0x0x7B84
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA95BF3D7B27AD
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Photo AI\Topaz Photo AI.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll
Report Id: 670d36bc-9658-41b1-a11d-46853a53f240
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: [Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. right click on a RAW file
  2. Select Edit → Topaz Photo AI
  3. Select Edit a Copy with Lightroom Adjustments

Topaz Photo AI [3.0.0] on [Windows 11]

Thanks!

Tom Lee

Let’s try to reset your Lightroom plugin to try and get it working for you. You can follow the directions below to reset your Lightroom plugin:

1. Close Lightroom fully.
  2. Run the Topaz Photo AI installer again. Get a new one from the downloads page: Topaz Labs Downloads
  3. Open Lightroom and check the File > Plug-ins Extras again.

Let me know if those steps get it working again.

Topaz Labs Documentation | Topaz Photo AI | Plugins | Lightroom Classic

If it does not, open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top, and click the ’ Help > Open Log Folder ’ menu option. You should be able to attach the whole folder to this email to send to me.

tpaiLogRequest

Hi John,

Thank you for writing me back. I followed your instruction to re-install Photo AI and it seemed working so far. I’ll let you know if it failed again (hope not) with the log. Thanks!

Best regards,
Tom Lee

| john.topazlabs John S
April 25 |

• | - |

Let’s try to reset your Lightroom plugin to try and get it working for you. You can follow the directions below to reset your Lightroom plugin:

1. Close Lightroom fully.
  2. Run the Topaz Photo AI installer again. Get a new one from the downloads page: Topaz Labs Downloads
  3. Open Lightroom and check the File > Plug-ins Extras again.

Let me know if those steps get it working again.

Topaz Labs Documentation | Topaz Photo AI | Plugins | Lightroom Classic

If it does not, open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top, and click the ’ Help > Open Log Folder ’ menu option. You should be able to attach the whole folder to this email to send to me.

tpaiLogRequest