Photo AI 4.2.1 crashes during batch processing

This is at least the 3th time dat Photo AI crashes during a batch of 200 photo’s and I still have to finish it !

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Drop 200 .DNG files (Samsung S20) files into Photo AI
  2. Select All 200 photo’s
  3. Add denoise and sharpening enhancements and finetune parameter
    4 Save 200 images as 16bit TIF-files with zip-compression
    5 Sit and wait to see it crash

FYI information. I never had this problem before on previous releases, although this is the
first time I run it on this brand new ASUS laptop ( I5 16GB Nvidia Geforce RTX 2050 2TB).

I added all Topaz Photo system logs and also dxdiag.ex result.

Bert Fokke Topaz Photo AI Logs.zip (3.6 MB)

Topaz Photo AI [v2.4.1] on Windows

Thanks for sending in those log files our developers are currently investigating this problem with Batch Processing. Are you able to use a smaller batch to see if this issue still occurs?

Hi John,
I’m sorry but I’m glad I got Photo AI stable again on an older version.

Will wait for a new release before re-installing.

Kind regards,
Bert

Yeah I have the same issue. I imported 326 photos.

Let’s try updating you to the most recent version release to see if this resolves the issue.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the appropriate OS system link to update:

If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Least I know I am not the only one with this issue. I already did a clean re-install “grabbed a new install file from topaz site” still having batch crash issues. Guess we wait for an update to resolve :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,
I am still having issues with Topaz photo 3.0.

1. I am importing Tiff photos (150mb files)
  2. I found the number before a slow down and then crash is about 100 tiff photos