Photo 3.0.0 is causing conversions to go dark

[I recently upgraded from 2.3.1 which I was happy with except it seems very slow. So, I tweaked my RAW shots (.CR3) in LRC and did The DeNoise and Sharpening with autopilot with Photo AI 3.0.0. Then I converted to TIFF (upset I lost DNG) . The TIFF came out looking much darker than my RAW!!! What is going on here?? 2.3.1 never did this! I have attached the example. The proper exposed frame in RAW and the much darker image is the TIFF conversion done by Photo AI 3.0.0. My temp workaround is to select the RAW file and then while still selecting the RAW file, also selecting the temp TIFF file, I click on synchronize in the develop module in LRC and that restores the proper exposure to the TIFF. I’m still trying to analyze what effect that will have on the TIFF file. You need to fix this!!!

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Forgot to mention this was performed on a MacBook Pro using Sonoma !4.4.1

Hi, i have exactly the same issue where my files exported from Topaz to LRC is much darker than the original. This is very annoying and basically reduces the use of processing in Topaz, because I cannot get the correct exposure and color back.

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.