Opening from Apple Photos

From Apple Photos library, I click the edit button, then click on the 3 dots to open edit with Topaz AI. It then just freezes on a page that asks me to either drag and drop or browse. It is not loading the photo to edit. I had it working in the free sample version, and one time when I created a paid account.

It sounds like you need to reset your plugin for Apple Photos. Please follow the directions below:

1. Close Apple Photos fully
  2. Open Finder, go to the Applications folder and delete any/all versions of Topaz Photo AI from the Applications folder.
  3. Download a new installer. You can download a new installer here: Topaz Labs Download Page
  4. Run the installer.

Topaz Photo AI | Plugins | Apple Photos

If it does not, open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the ’ Help > Open Log Folder ’ menu option. You should be able to attach the whole folder to this email to send to me.

tpaiLogRequest

Thanks, I deleted the program file and then reinstalled it using your link. It still doesn’t work. Please see the attached log files. Thank you for your help. Alan

lastSessionFiles.txt (221 Bytes)

2024-04-04-09-52-48.tzlog (62 KB)

Thanks for sending in those log files.

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

OK great. I just uploaded my system report. I know that my computer is a bit weak, but it was working fine during the demo, albeit slowly.

Unfortunately, you aren’t able to run the application because your system is underpowered and doesn’t meet our system requirements.

You can refer to our system requirements from the following page:

Topaz Photo AI | System Requirements Page

Your Intel Mac only has about 8GB of RAM while the minimum requirement is 16GB of RAM for older Intel MacOS machines.