Numerous crashes opening different ORF files

Crashes immediately, but file opens fine the second time. Only difference is that Photo AI was already open from a prior edit, though that edit had already been closed. Photo AI invoked directly, not via Photoshop or some such.

Topaz Photo AI [v3.0.0] on [Windows]

I’d like to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having.

Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

Also if you can, please try to recreate this crash in Topaz Photo AI, then go to Help > Open Log Folder, please send me all of the files within that folder. You should be able to attach them directly as a response to this thread.

If you would prefer you can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Make sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something. :slight_smile:

Dropbox File Request

DxDiag.txt (138 KB)

Thanks for sending in that system profile information. Everything looks like its up to date for your machine.

Would you mind trying to recreate this crash in Topaz Photo AI and then go to Help > Open Log Folder in order to send in the log files.

tpaiLogRequest

These will give us a better understanding of why this crash may be occurring on this particular machine.