No information about size

While using TPAI 3.0.1 as stand alone App, as we wait you to repair issues concerning its horrible behavior with Light Room Classic, I’ve observed another little issue: There is no information about size of DNG exported file. I Include image
Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1 Open TPAI 3.0.1
  2. Step 2 Open NEFF file from disk and let AI do its job
  3. Step 3 Export result to disk

Topaz Photo AI [v3.0.1] on [Windows 11 pro]

I was not able to replicate this behavior on my machine. Would you mind taking a screen recording of this behavior so I can see exactly what is happening on your local machine?

Loom is a great free application for this : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording

Thanks for answering
For some strange reason I can’t now reproduce that behavior either, so I can’t send the requested video. I will pay more attention to find out if it continues to happen and under what conditions.

I am having the same issue with no size info when exporting to Lightroom Classsic.
The size info does not show when exporting using TPAI 3.0.1. as a stand alone as well.
This started with the upgrade to TPAI 3.0.1

Would you mind taking a screen recording of this behavior as I have not been able to replicate it on my machine. I would like to try and share this information with our developers to help them get a better understanding of why this might be occuring.

Topaz PAI requested video - Watch Video

Thanks for sending in that video. It appears that your machine is processing the file before the estimation for file size can be run for output. After you sent this video example, I could replicate this behavior on smaller images; however, when larger images were run through the application, the Size appeared in the Export window.

I have made a note for the developers to look into this, and when I get some more information, I will be sure to reach out to you here.

Thank you or getting back to me. Look forward to here what the developers find.