New software "lighting ai or "exposure ai"

Together with noise, focus, and resolution, another big problem in photos, Is lightning.
The world Is full of overexposed and underexposed photos, burnt details or too dark ones, haze/fog effect etc, out there Is full of these problems.

Could be very good to think an ai software wich solves lightning problems easily, doing It manually often requires a lot of fine tuning (brightness, contrast, colors, sometimes even rebuild some small areas), i think that of we have an ai wich takes a 320x240 subject and takes It to a quite good 6x, we can also have Better lightning, am i wrong?

Some examples:
Those photos where half of the subject Is bright, half Is dark. photos so much Lit that the subject Lost some details or (skin Is almost Yellow White so You don’t see any texture even if You adjust light) or contour, or those photos where subject Is so dark that You can’t recover all of it

Think that would be a very good selling piece of software, and if You want You can also add something like color adjusting (b\n recolor, adjust colors like greenish tints to real Ones etc)

I did build a Style in Capture One over the years (since 2017) that does a decent job.

And since V23 you can also save layers, so its almost a oneclick wonder, before i have to rebuild it every time if i wanted to use it.

1 Like