Need urgent help i have a client! this issue is causing me a huge pain!

The issue where the denoise is introducing white spots is happening AGAIN! Of all the time when I have a client, it is happening again. I just finished updating all my drivers and the topaz ai, and boom!!! White spots. This was reported last year The app is introducing small white spots - #4 by hchtang. The unreliable SAGA is happening AGAIN! WHY NOW? can I revert the update? These updates are causing more trouble than fixing.

This did not happen before the update. it feels like every time I update, the patches I’m getting are beta patches where it has not been fully tested.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1: loaded the image
  2. Step 2: used auto pilot
  3. Step 3: white spots shows up in black/shadow areas

I saved the exported denoise file and ticked the radio button to be uploaded. Were you able to see that exported and uploaded file named “_A7R7762-topaz-denoiseraw.dng”

Here are some log files (not sure if these is going to help)
lastSessionFiles.txt (87 Bytes)
Topaz Photo AI Installer Log.txt (1.6 MB)
2024-01-08-01-47-42.tzlog (510.1 KB)

DNG file. I badly need urgent help here.

You can easily revert to an older version - just pick the one that worked for you from here:

Our apologies for not seeing this, if you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.