I know this is still fairly common, but here is another example of errors in applying Denoise and Sharpening to some photos.
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Load Sony .ARW file (50MP from ICLE-1)
- Change the Denoise and/or Sharpening settings to what is shown in my screenshot.
- Removing Noise: RAW Normal, Strength 1, Minor Deblur 15
- Sharpening: Standard, Strength 47, Minor Denoise 1
- Observe the magenta error in the preview window once it is done updating. Optionally export the photo to see the errors there as well.
Topaz Photo AI [v1.5.0] on Mac Studio M1 Ultra 128GB macOS Ventura 13.4.1 (c)