Macbook Pro using Topaz Photo AI v.1.3.2 and v.1.3.3

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1 open Topaz Photo v1.3.2 & v. 1.3.3
  2. Step 2 attempt to open photos to edit. App will not broswe and open photos like it always promptly did prior to these two updates
  3. Step 3. Topaz Photo freezes up and will not operate even after shuting down and restarting

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Even when I go back and download Topaz Photo AI v. 1.0.10 I can no longer get it to work on my MacBook Pro. It is as if the older versions don’t completely undo some bad code or settings of the latest version 1.3.3. Now nothing works. Giga, DeNoise and Sharpen will still work however.

Correction my latest attempt was with Topaz Photo AI v. 1.2.10 not the version stated above 1.0.10

I also have a MacBook Pro M2 and just upgraded as requested my Topaz Ai 1.3.3 and now when I drop an image in I get message saying “could not load model” This is the 1st glitch I have encountered and now right after an upgrade what’s up?

Hi @fdnave and @bryan, can you both please try the steps below and let me know if this behavior persists?

1. Delete any/all versions of Topaz Photo AI from your Applications folder.
  2. Delete the plist files for Topaz Photo AI using instructions here and reboot your computer afterwards.
  3. Download the full installer from the Topaz Labs downloads page and follow the installer once more.

If this does not change this behavior, let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.