LRc Plugin 2.4.2 Returns with Color Cast

When I edit a Canon CR2 file using the File\Plug-in Extras\Process with Topaz Photo AI the returned image has a distinct magenta color cast.
Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Open CR2 in LRc (current version)
  2. Select File\Plug-in Extras\Process with Topaz Photo AI
  3. Let autopilot do its thing - Raw Denoise
  4. Save to Adobe LrC

Topaz Photo AI v2.4.2 on Windows 11 Home

2024-04-15-11-24-42.tzlog (64.4 KB)
DxDiag.txt (147.0 KB)

I would like to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

Installed the new driver. No change in the behavior. One thing I did fail to mention is that if I process the image as Right click\Edit in\Topaz Photo AI, there is no apparent shift in color. Only when invoked as a plug-in.

Installed the new driver. No change in the behavior. One thing I did fail to mention is that if I process the image as Right click\Edit in\Topaz Photo AI, there is no apparent shift in color. Only when invoked as a plug-in.

David

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Files sent. I’ve noticed that brightness is also affected. I can return the Topaz treated file to similar appearance to the original by changing the color temp from 5850 to around 6275, reducing tint by minus 14 (more green), and reducing exposure by -0.25 stop.

Hello, any update on this?

David

I was not able to replicate this color shift on my machine but I will note that I am using v3.0.1 and noticed you are on v2.4.2

Let’s try updating you to the most recent version release to see if this resolves the issue.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the link below to update:

If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page