Issues with Topaz Video AI

I’m sorry to bother you but can I please get some assistance? It appears that you may work for Topez I’ve been an owner for about a week having a couple issues. I’ve sent emails. I’ve posted and I’m getting zero response from anybody. Is it possible that you can help me?

What types of problems are you having with your Topaz Labs application? First could you tell me which particular app you are having issues with while editing?

Also please describe your workflow to help understand where this problem might be arising.

To help with troubleshooting please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Intel I7 10700F cpu, 2900ghz
My graphics card is Nvidia 3060 TI
I have 32 GB of ram
I’m having pretty long rendering times. Researching a little bit online I’m seeing some suggest going into your preferences and underneath performance, you can select AI processor and select between your video card and your CPU.
When I go to find this location, I can’t find preferences performance or where I would select between the graphics card and the CPU. Can you help me with this? Another issue I faced was converting some MP4’s one long file that was split into four different files. Converting only upscaling 2x using the iris AI model exporting out to MOV Using the H2 65 codec. Three of the files came out perfectly fine. One goes through the processing time like it was working, but then the result is I only have 1/3 of the video and the rest is blank. Very curious why that’s happening. I’ve tried to redo a few times to achieve the same results and there’s nothing wrong with the initial file… this is a good start for right now. If you can help me with these problems, I would be greatly appreciative. I will be looking forward to your response. Thank you again.

Can you confirm with me if you are having problems with Topaz Photo AI or Video AI?

Hello John, I’m working with Topaz video AI.
I’m not sure if you got the following message, but it describes a couple of the situations I’m facing

Intel I7 10700F cpu, 2900ghz
My graphics card is Nvidia 3060 TI
I have 32 GB of ram
I’m having pretty long rendering times. Researching a little bit online I’m seeing some suggest going into your preferences and underneath performance, you can select AI processor and select between your video card and your CPU.
When I go to find this location, I can’t find preferences performance or where I would select between the graphics card and the CPU. Can you help me with this? Another issue I faced was converting some MP4’s one long file that was split into four different files. Converting only upscaling 2x using the iris AI model exporting out to MOV Using the H2 65 codec. Three of the files came out perfectly fine. One goes through the processing time like it was working, but then the result is I only have 1/3 of the video and the rest is blank. Very curious why that’s happening. I’ve tried to redo a few times to achieve the same results and there’s nothing wrong with the initial file… this is a good start for right now. If you can help me with these problems, I would be greatly appreciative. I will be looking forward to your response. Thank you again.

Hi John, I see that you have been going back and forth with Kyle via email. If you would like us to look into these issues we will need your app’s logs in order to troubleshoot.

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Feel free to share them in the private email thread.

Hello Margaux, ty for reaching out to me, yes i need help with the program, this is a little crazy, i was having problems rendering the videos i would make, taking a long time, audio out of sync, sometimes a project would go through the time to process and then when i went to watch the videos only one third of the video would be there and the rest was black, yesterday i removed the program and downloaded and installed the latest version, now since last night i tried to do a video file 3 times and every time only the first third of the video was there and the rest black, i would try making little 30 second videos just to see what settings looked best, and the audio out of sync every time, before installing the last update the program would fo all these things i mention, but it would also work on occasion, now it seems to be goofing up every render.
I have an I7 2900, I think it has 8 cores. i have a nvidia 3060 ti. and 32 gigs of ram on windows 10,
i think but i’m not sure, it seems to be happening while working with 1920x1080 5994fps videos, some of the videos i’m working with are 40/50 mins long.
i’m upscaling 2x using iris, and the Hr265 codec and MOV,
it goes through the entire process taking a few hours like it was actually doing the entire video only to find out at the end of that process it only gave me 1/3 of the video or the audio is out of sync, i hope you guys can assist, the program was very expensive for me and i’m taking a lot of time to fo my projects over and over and half of them fail.
please and ty, i would appreciate a call to speed the process up of getting to a resolution, john maggi 520-273-4741

logsForSupport.zip (1.39 MB)

Hello, I sent you the information requested along with the details of what I’m experiencing. Can somebody please get back with me and help?

Hi John, would you be able to share the original input file as well as the output from Video AI with the errors to our Dropbox for testing?

You can securely submit your file(s) to our Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something, we don’t get automatically get notified when something is uploaded.

Submit File to Dropbox