Issues with 1.3.4

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1 in LR make adjustments of Nikon RAW
  2. Step 2 send to PAI via plug-in extras
  3. Step 3 return to LR - cropping, saturation are not retained. Also LR sharpening setting is at LR default. The raw’s sharpening setting was set to 0.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]
version 1.3.4
in 1.3.3 these issues didn’t occur.

13700k CPU
1070 TI GPU
win10 22H2
32 GB
Nikon D500
logs.zip (227.7 KB)

Don’t forget to upload your logs, find them under the Help menu.

Also upgrade to v1.3.4 which is the latest version.

The subject mentions that I’m at 1.3.4
updated in the body and uploaded logs (ZIP file)

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out. Please send the following information so I can try to reproduce this.

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. The XMP file that goes with the NEF file.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

@Lingyu uploaded the 3 files ( name = Great_Meadows_04272023_016)
One more piece of information - If I make no changes to the RAW except cropping the only issue I see is that the cropping doesn’t appear in the DNG file.

@golder-50350 Thanks for uploading those. Lingyu will be out until Wednesday but he’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience!

1 Like

The cropping not getting transferred to the output image is expected behavior. We do not support cropping yet.

I was able to reproduce the saturation and sharpening settings changing in the output image. I made a task for my team to look into this.

I will check with the previous version to see if this happened in the past or if this has always been an issue. If it’s a new problem that was not in a previous version, then it’s likely we will fix it soon.

1 Like

It seems like this has always been an issue. I believe this is due to copying the metadata incorrectly for this camera.

I made a note so we can fix all issues with this camera at the same time.

any idea when it will be fixed?

Not yet. RAW issues (including metadata) will be a focus for next quarter.

It looks like only the saturation and sharpening settings are affected at the moment. If you see any other settings affected please let me know.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.