In Sharpening Mask, CNTL-Z is to undo last selection, doesn't

In Sharpening Mask, CNTL-Z is to undo last selection, instead, it seems to select everything in the image but the last selection, and one has to start over from scratch. This problem happens consistently.

Topaz Photo AI [v3.0.0] on [Windows]

I’d like to get some more information about the machine you are using that is experiencing this problem. Would you mind sending in your full system profile information:

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

I was not able to replicate this issue while using my MacOS machine but have reached out to some others on our team to investigate further.

I would also like to try updating you to the most recent version release to see if this resolves the issue.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the following link to update:

No change using 3.0.1 Windows

A colleague who uses a Window machine reports that the Ctrl + Z command in the sharpen selection window is working on their machine so we will need to get some more information about the machine you are using.

Would you mind sending in your system profile information to the Dropbox link above?