Images save process gets stuck

I have had this issue for a week now. I go to save images and it gets stuck processing and will not finish. I have to close the entire program and start all over. I have restarted my computer and the program and it will save images a couple times and then will get stuck in processing again. It used to work perfectly and could save numerous photos at once. Thoughts??

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

the same issue has been happening with me … i have 16GB memory on an M1 and it says the program is using 58GB of processing when this happens, and the entire program has to be hard reset.

Please follow the instructions below to try and fix this issue for MacOS:

Topaz Photo AI Freezes on Importing Image (Mac)

This is happening to me too, PC.

I’m using version 2.3.2, purchased and installed today. I’m on a high-end Windows machine (i7 CPU, 32GB RAM, GeForce 4070-12GB). I successfully processed several images, but it stalls on one where I asked for both cropping and upscaling, along with face recovery. Task Manager reports there is no CPU activity from the app. “Pause Processing” button works, and I can then close the Save window - but hey! I want to save!

EDIT: Closing and re-opening the app fixed the issue, in my case. My previous work was not saved, and I had to do it over, but it completed and saved off this time.

This topic was automatically closed after 58 days. New replies are no longer allowed.