How use Sharpen AI from Photoshop

How can I use Sharpen AI from Photoshop? I have installed it but it does not appear on either the Filter > Topaz Labs or Filter > Topaz Studio menus. What am I missing? Thanks.

It should appear under Filter > Topaz Labs. Do you have Version 1.14.2 Topaz Studio and V1.0.9 Sharpen AI?

1 Like

Remember also that Sharpen AI must be run as a standalone for the first time in order to install plugins.

1 Like

Thanks. It now appears on the menu.

1 Like

Is that in the installation instructions?
It makes sense upon reflection, but I had Photoshop open apparently the first time I used Sharpen AI and it took a few days to see this and have the Aha moment.

1 Like

I hope so :grin:

You will not be able to update plugin lists while Photoshop is running. This applies to all plugin software for Photoshop. I hope this helps!

1 Like

I am using Photoshop CS6 and the latest versions of Topaz Studio and Sharpen AI. I have a "Topaz Labs>Topaz Studio, as well as the older pre-Studio plugins, in the Photoshop “Filter”, but Sharpen AI doesn’t show up. Is the Sharpen AI Photoshop plugin compatible with CS6

Yes it will show under the older Topaz Labs filters. But the application must be run as a standalone first with CS6 shut down to install.

1 Like

I have run Sharpen AI several times prior to starting Photoshop. It still doesn’t show in the Topaz Labs filters. I am running 1.0.9 of Sharpen AI

2 posts were split to a new topic: Create new thread