Create new thread

How can I start a new thread in this forum? I don’t see a New Topic button or link. Thanks.

Down the bottom on the RH Side there should be a blue + sign, click that

Do see that and cant get to bottom of page - more topics keep popping up!

I get the same, how on earth do I start a new thread?

I have no idea about these but I will try to my best

Same here…

No idea on how to start a new topic…(mobile version here).

P.S. I think I got it. After posting another reply - topic creation option was unlocked automatically. I got an automatic message from system as well saying option is available now.

No “New thread” too

Same here!

You will not see the new topic (blue + sign) if you are already within a thread/topic.

Click on the Topaz Labs icon on the top left side of the screen to take you to the main page. There you will see the new topic (blue + sign). Once you are there, you can click on Categories to find your area of interest, select a category and you will see the new topic (blue + sign) on the bottom right of the screen.

Click on image to see entire image.

I don’t think we all see the same thing. I’d never seen the blue circle with the + icon until there were some global forum interface changes a few months back - in fact I used to wonder what on earth people were talking about when they mentioned it. I posted this screenshot showing what I used to see in a similar topic prior to that:

see what’s at the top right, below the blue banner. It appears from comments in other recent topics that others are still seeing this. Unfortunately I have no idea what determines which version is displayed.

Trying to find the same answer.

So you have to post a reply before you can start a new thread? Kind of a terrible user experience if you need support.

Exactly. I’m replying right now to get the ability to post lol

Now I can post, but only in selected sections. I can’t post in the forums of VEAI, which I have bought. Why?

cannot find anywhere to start new topic either

Did you ever get this fixed?

I’m having the same issue, hovering over the new topic button, my mouse pointer turns into a “no entry symbol” ( :no_entry_sign: ).

Posting here to see if a first post will get it working for me.

Posting a first time (above) and testing across 3 different browsers, still can’t post a thread. Christ, Topaz–pull it together… I’m trying to get guidance on which is most recent version of VEAI that can be used offline, given that issue hasn’t been fixed yet, despite being 6mo since it was posted about in feature requests, with the issue existing a good while before then…
I get cross-platform apps are difficult to maintain, but this is core function of an internet forum, and the OP is from… 08/2019!!!
I want to be able to test the product while having v limited internet access at present, so that I can see if I want to buy once the offline use issue is fixed. All this would appear to be at pains to stop me from doing so.

Trying to start a new thread