Haven't been able to export since V3.2

Any version of Topaz Video AI beyond 3.2 will no longer export video. It will either error out right at the start or sometimes almost near the end, but it will always error. Telling me to give my log files to support.

I use Topaz Video AI for is primarily just to stabilize, enhance and convert FPS to 60. Those are almost always the settings I use. Occasionally I’ll deblur but that tends to take too long for my system.

3.2 I can do all that. Anything after 3.2 will error out at some point during the processing.

I was hoping when V4 came out it’d be fixed but it still happens. I don’t know what changed from 3.2 to every other version beyond that but it basically broke the program for me.

i5 11400f
GTX 1660 SUPER (6GB)
Windows 10
16GB RAM

When I had updated to v4 to check it out, I did get an error telling me about audio conversion and how it wasn’t compatible but it gave me clear instructions of what to do. After making changes, it started to process but then errored out. Again.

I do not export to the .mov codec as it’s too large for my needs. I am often converting an .avi or .mov to an mp4. Using codec H264.

I would appreciate any feedback as this is a product I greatly appreciated but can essentially no longer use unless I stay on v3.2

I believe it’s only when attempting to stabilize, but I haven’t really tested it because like I said, sometimes it’ll error out at the end of the video’s processing and my PC requires a lot of time to process so it can take hours/days for me to figure out if it’ll work or not, so testing is limited to what I want to do not what it can do. I do know factually, I cannot stabilize.

If you post the logs we can look at them, they may have clues as to what the issue is.

Hello,
Could you send us an email at help@topazlabs.com with the full log files from the app?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the “logsForSupport” file to your reply.

I am having the same problem … every single attempt to use it fails after updating to 4. can’t even go back to older versions. … driving me insane and holding up important work

logsForSupport.zip (343.7 KB)

logsForSupport.zip (344.8 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.