Gigapixel v5.1.3

The Auto-detect setting still not function. you can tick it twice to make auto setting on all pics, but as soon as you try to save them, it get unticket and all pictures get same settings 60 -60.
please fix this as its a big issue.

I can confirm that autodetect turns off itself when processing and saving starts. :frowning:

thanks, there is a small thing that I like to mention (was also a couple of versions before). When the preview option is on, it loads to 100% to preview, when the image is saved the preview also is going to do its job again (looks even parallel) which is a useless operation because the preview square is not moved and no configuration is changed.

Problem with auto detect is not solved.
When I save a picture in Auto detect mode it is deselecting Auto detect before saving.

(v5.1.3) Auto Detect seems to be working correctly now – will check it more extensively in the morning.

Yep! Auto detect is back and working like before - Thank You Topaz :slight_smile:

“Working like before” unfortunately includes the old error, too. When GP is started and a new image is loaded then the Auto-detect setting is marked as enabled, despite being disabled. You have to turn it off an on again to enable it.

well, only a minor problem - at least you can now batch proced pictures again

Not for me - it’s enabled. Every image I open has different settings which indicates it’s working. If I manually adjust the settings then it becomes disabled and when I re-enable it it always goes back to the settings it originally picked.

1 Like

For me settings stay at 50/50 when the first image is loaded. When I turn Auto-detect off an don again settings change to 40/60. Has been like this forever.

In new tutorial UI, some parts of learning texts are out of the screen and I cannot read them. Unfortunately, the text window is fixed and I cannot change its position for solving the problem.

Yes, it is annoying and wastes time.

Yes, I agree too.

Hi Taylor,

Regarding the know issue with Photoshop, yes I have this problem. Gigapixel fails to return the enlarged image to Photoshop. I’ve done some testing at it seems to be repeatable with certain images. However the same images can be resized using Gigapixel standalone. Unfortunately I can’t upload a log file, as when I try I get message saying new users can not upload files.

Regards,

Nick.

5.1.3 Custom scale only works with integer values and does not accept decimal places. 2.00 - working, 2.21 - not working

Hi pobi,

What OS are you on? Windows or Mac? Are you selecting “…x” under Scale and typing a decimal value in there?

Window 10 1909
Photoshop 21.2.2
GigaPixel 5.1.3

I’m enlarging images from approx 3000x1688 to approx 3840 x 2160 pixels by specifying the resolution.

Hi nick,

The new version - 5.1.4 - should fix this issue for you. Let me know if you’re still having any issues, thank you!

Hi all, a new version has been released. You can find the release thread here.