- Tutorial UI has been given a new look
- Multiple UI elements have been updated - save button, checkboxes, and more
- Photoshop plugin on Mac now supports MacOS 1.12 (Sierra) and above
- OSA script in the Mac installer should no longer error out when linking the Photoshop plugins on certain Mac machines
- We’ve gotten reports that the Photoshop plugin on some Windows machines is failing to resize the image in Photoshop. If this happens to you, please reach out on this thread or to me directly so I can take a closer look. Thanks!
- Fixed an issue where images were always being saved as JPG’s.
- Fixed an issue where auto-detect was turning off when saving began.