- Full Lightroom support for Windows and Mac
- An in-app survey will be displayed periodically, to help us better get an idea of how users are liking the software. Your feedback is always appreciated!
- Zoom hotkeys in the view menu have been changed to Ctrl+(0 through 4), from Ctrl+(1 through 5), to better mirror the hotkeys in other Topaz photo-editing programs
- “Image Type” button will now be disabled, and default to “Natural” when “Use maximum quality AI models” is turned off in the Preferences
- Cancelling while batch processing now actually cancels processing - previously, the UI would say it has been cancelled but it would continue processing in the background
- Preview no longer auto-processes when auto-update preview is off after cancelling the preview processing
- Preview does not show a small overlay of the original image when processing
If you have any issues using this version such as crashes, hangs, metadata issues or other errors, you can submit your logs and test images here . The images used when an error occurs are always helpful for us when pinning down what the issue is.