Face Recovery Bug

This happens when cropping and using face recovery

1 Like

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Sorry it took me a while, had a busy week. Just sent it your way via Dropbox. Thank you!

I would like to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | GeForce RTX 2080 | Studio Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

I’m on the latest driver for my 2080Ti, 551.86 released March 18th

Thanks for that update.

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on. Please include the crop parameters you are using.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Just uploaded the files!

Thanks for sending in those files, I was not able to replicate this issue you were reporting on my machine. We have just released a new version today so let’s try updating you to see if this resolves the issue.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the following link to update:

If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Thanks for all the help John. I’ll give this a shot and do a fresh install as well just to make sure I don’t have any missing or corrupted files.

If you guys implement a diagnostic tool to log data and use through the app, I bet that would be great moving forward for troubleshooting and implementing fixes. I know some software you can go into diagnostics mode and work normally and it will track everything into a separate file to send over later.

Just an idea. I hope you have a great rest of your day, John!

1 Like