Error report after finishing processing 240 to 1080P

I have a low-resolution 320 x 240 video that I’m upsizing to 1080P with motion deblur active and artemis at medium quality. original video is 29.97 fps as is the output. Preview of settings works fine. However for final export the whole video will process, but any attempt to “click to view” after it’s finished results in a Error Please Contact Support with Logs for help message. No file was saved.

System is i5-10400F intel processor with 3060 Ti video card with latest studio video drivers. Video AI version 4.0.6 on Windows 11.
logsForSupport.zip (20.9 MB)

[If you are posting a new bug, please include the following]

1. The bug / behavior you have encountered
  2. Your system profile
  3. Your log files (Help > Logging > Get Logs for Support)
  4. Any screenshots as necessary

[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]

After some experimenting, I seem to have resolved the issue: it was an audio incompatibility that didn’t show up in the error message. I found another copy of the video file and this time got an audio error warning, which did not appear with the original file. Upscaling with the audio set to “convert” instead of copy solved the problem and the video upscaled properly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.