Error: Could Not run Model - 1.3.9

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1 LrC
  2. Step 2 Plugin-extra->Photo
  3. Step 3 - Save Images to Adobe Lightroom

Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.9] on [Mac]
Mac Studio

• Apple M1 Ultra with 20-core CPU, 48-core GPU, 32-core Neural Engine
  • 128GB unified memory
  • 8TB SSD storage

Processing 11 photos 6 hit this error (first), then it seems to process others, goes back and reprocess some, ok, ending with 2 out of 11 failure.

After this, I close the window

then instead of just closing, it puts me back into the Topaz Photo editor with 6 (original failures)

Re-run the save, and 4 out of 6 failed, those 4 jump back to the AI editor

Re-run the save 4 of 4 fail, then one completes leaving 3 of 4 failure, returning to the editor with 3 (please note the return is just closing the save window).

3 of 3 failed, while still ‘cancel processing’ button showing, wait for the close button, and 2 of 3 fail. Once again last image is no complete. Return to the editor with 2 images.

you guessed it, 2 of 2 failed, while still ‘cancel processing’ button showing, wait for the close button, and the last one processed. returning a single image to the editor

saving it, it saved, I return to LrC.

it seems to happen more if I need to refine the subject

Thanks for Please open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Email me all the logs files that you can see in the window that opens.
Log Folder

I should be able to determine what is happening and send next steps with this information.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.