Editing from Lightroom Plugin Extras - Can’t Process More than 10 Pictures

This issue was known on the 01/02/2024 and was supposed to be sorted on the next update, Im still having the issue?

Thanks in advance

Since the upgrade to PhotoAI 2.3.0 I am now seeing that anytime I try to process more than 10 pictures from Lightroom Classic, PhotoAI will only process 10 of the pictures. Those pictures are also not being returned to Lightroom to be imported into the catalog. I do find the 10 processed photos in the directory where they originated from

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Import photos to Lightroom Classic (13.1)
  2. Select the photos that you want to process with PhotoAI. (In this most recent attempt I had 72 photos selected.)
  3. In Lightroom choose, File, Plug-in Extras, Process with Topaz PhotoAI.
  4. You are taken to PhotoAI but you only see 10 pictures. You can make any adjustments you would usually make and click the Save 10 Photos to Lightroom button.
  5. Processing occurs, but then PhotoAI just closes. There is no handoff back to Lightroom to import the dng files.

reply form jeff.topazlabs on 1st/02/24

Hey There,

This is a known issue that’s has already been caught by our developers and the fix will be released in the next update!

If you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

Same problem in the new version 3! Only 10 pictures are shown in the plugin.

I am having this issue as well and there have been several updates an no fix!