Using Topaz Labs with Lightroom Classic 12.3 with Raw Files 12.3
- I use the File ->Plugins → Topaz photo AI to enhance all photos in the folder
- Return to Lightroom classic and all enhanced photos show in the collection as .dng files
- Edit some of the photos
- Exist Lightroom Classic (with backup)
- Reopen Lightroom Classic and all the .dng files are missing from the collection. The .dng files are still in the folder but they no longer appear in the collection.
- Try to re-Import the .dng files but it doesn’t work
How can I get Lightroom to re-import / recognize as part of the collection?
I have had this happen several times and I don’t want to re-edit all those photos again!
Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.2] on Mac Ventura