.dng files missing from Lightroom classic after close Lightroom

Using Topaz Labs with Lightroom Classic 12.3 with Raw Files 12.3

• I use the File ->Plugins → Topaz photo AI to enhance all photos in the folder
  • Return to Lightroom classic and all enhanced photos show in the collection as .dng files
  • Edit some of the photos
  • Exist Lightroom Classic (with backup)
  • Reopen Lightroom Classic and all the .dng files are missing from the collection. The .dng files are still in the folder but they no longer appear in the collection.
  • Try to re-Import the .dng files but it doesn’t work

How can I get Lightroom to re-import / recognize as part of the collection?

I have had this happen several times and I don’t want to re-edit all those photos again!

Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.2] on Mac Ventura

Can you send me an original file and one of the DNG files? You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

The DNG file should stay in the Lightroom catalog. I have not had other reports of this issue happening.

Are you using Topaz Photo AI from a collection or from the original folder that the image is located in? The plugin will import your processed DNG files to the folder that the original file is located in.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.