DeNoise AI 2.3.6

Bought DeNoise AI 2.3.6.
But it is not showing any preview.
All 3 versions (denoise, low light, and AI clear) are basically showing the same image. No sharpening or noise reduction. And all are showing (Denoise AI (not updated)).
My computer is Lenovo and these are the specifications

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz.
Installed RAM 8.00GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Please help

Hello,

It would be helpful if you could post logs so we could take a look at any potential issues. You can find them by default in C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz DeNoise AI\logs.

You can also try contacting our support people who will generally know some common issues and could probably help you faster than the forum. You can submit a ticket here: Topaz Labs

1 Like

First postā€¦Was the brush tool taken out of Denoise? Is it possible to selectively denoise an image?
TIA

Click on the Mask tool bottom RH corner to mask in/out adjustments ā€¦

Hello! Forgive me if this isnā€™t the place to be asking. After doing some basic edits with Lightroom 6 and then using the Topaz DeNoise AI v2.3.6 to clean up noise and sharpen, the end product is pixelated. Is there a way to avoid this? Thank you for any help!

Make sure you donā€™t apply noise reduction and sharpening to the image before sending the TIF image to DeNoise.

• Also view at 100 % in both DeNoise and LR
  • If you have dual GPUs make sure the high performance one is allocated to DeNoise under Graphics settings on the Windows settings
  • Make sure your GPU drivers are updated from the manufacturers website, not the PC manufacturers

If this doesnā€™t work open DeNoise and select Graphics info. from the Help menu press Copy and paste the info here.

Thank you so much for your response. I followed all of your instructions (I donā€™t have a dual GPU) and Iā€™m still having issues. I tried uploading sample images, but was informed I couldnā€™t. All I can say is that after putting my photo through DeNoise, instead of smoothness, pixelation occurs. The photo looks great within DeNoise, but once itā€™s processed, itā€™s pixelated. Here is the information I copied from my DeNoise Graphics info:

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 2.3.6
Operating System: Windows 10 Version 1909
Graphics Hardware: GeForce GTX 960M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 461.40
CPU RAM: 32666 MB
Video RAM: 2048 MB
Preview Limit: 4315 Pixels

Try turning off the GPU and If OpenVINO is available use that our the CPU. The M version GPUs simply donā€™t have sufficient power and they are primarily used for high end notebooks.

Hi,
I had to set up DeNoise on a new computer and now IĀ“m stuck with the ever-returning Welcome page on start-up out of lightroom. Is there a way to deactivate this manually?
Best regards,
Sebastian