DeNoise AI 2.1.0

Please make sure you’re on 2.1.1 and not 2.1.0. Updated downloads are at the top.

Tank you for fast respons ;-), ver. 2.1.1 seems to work om my mac with both stand alone and Lightroom.
And its seems to be faster too

1 Like

DeNoise AI 2.1.1 >> Saving image still doesn’t work

Dell PC, i7 CPU, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro (all Updates), Photoshop 21.1.1 and standalone Version

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 2.1.1
Operating System: Windows 10 (10.0)
Graphics Hardware: Quadro P1000/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 436.30
CPU RAM: 32691 MB
Video RAM: 4096 MB
Preview Limit: 6173 Pixels

What a bad test before the update was released!
Even I can not save an image with the new update: neither as a plugin in Photoshop nor as a standalone app.

Where can I download version 2.0 again?

Me neither! I am on 2.1.1.
Microsoft surface, Windows 10 Pro

After downloading version 2.1.1. again it still does not work. When the preview should load the programm seems to do nothing, and when trying to save an image it says “unable to write to…” which happens with both my hard drives. I am using Windows 10 aswell, i5 10th generation.

Would you mind sending me logs for this? I haven’t seen these issues reproduced locally, and they don’t happen when I save images on windows.

I’m having the same issue where everything seems normal until I try to process and save the image and nothing happens, it just sits on 0%.

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 2.1.0

Operating System: macOS 10.15

Graphics Hardware: AMD Radeon Pro 570X OpenGL Engine

OpenGL Driver: 4.1 ATI-3.5.5

CPU RAM: 32768 MB

Video RAM: 2047 MB

Preview Limit: 4492 Pixels

uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted Mac, to no avail. My workflow has now ground to a stop

Please update to 2.1.1 linked at the top of the thread. There is no automatic update message from 2.1.0 for this update, but it fixes the save issue.

OK Thanks.

Working as plugin in Lightroom not tried stand alone yet.
Preview taking longer than 2.0 but image save time is quicker.

Application & Version: Topaz DeNoise AI Version 2.1.1

Operating System: macOS 10.15

Graphics Hardware: AMD Radeon Pro 560X OpenGL Engine

OpenGL Driver: 4.1 ATI-3.8.24

CPU RAM: 8192 MB

Video RAM: 2047 MB

Preview Limit: 4492 Pixels

I foolishly upgraded to 2.1.1 and it doesn’t work! I’m using it as a PhotoShop filter and DeNoise AI does absolutely nothing.

Hello, thanks for the update. The processing is much faster. I am only able to view the preview in the AI Clear Model, not in the DeNoise AI Model. Thank you

Could you send me logs for this? I’m unable to reproduce this issue on multiple computers.

Hi Nina,

Can you please send me your system profile and an original image file? I’m unable to reproduce this with multiple computers and image files.
If the files are too large to attach, let me know and submit through the link below:
Submit File to Dropbox

Thank you in advance!

How can I upload log files to this forum? If I try to upload the log files directly it says that a upload of this kind of this file is not permitted

1 Like

How do I revert to a working version?

You can upload using the link below:
Submit File to Dropbox

I am also experiencing problems with the update

You can download 2.0.0 here. You may need to uninstall before installing 2.0.0 and you will still get update messages.

Windows: https://topazlabs.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/TopazDeNoiseAI/2.0.0/TopazDeNoiseAI-2.0.0-windows-x64-Online-Installer.exe
Mac: https://topazlabs.s3.amazonaws.com/deploy/TopazDeNoiseAI/2.0.0/TopazDeNoiseAI-2.0.0-osx-Online-Installer.dmg

thanks adam will uninstall the update